The Seafood Center and its Community Seafood Initiative partners have assembled a professional service team that has the collective expertise to address the many individual needs within the seafood industry. The professional service team provides product and market development services, research assistance, and business development and financial assistance, and includes:
- Jeff Feldner, Seafood and Fisheries Specialist, Oregon Sea Grant
- Eric Jenkins, Head Chef, Seafood Center
- Diane Moody, Community Seafood Initiative Program Director, Seafood Center and ShoreBank Enterprise Cascadia
- Michael Morrissey, Director OSU Seafood Lab and Food Innovation Center
- Bill Shephard, Market and Branding Expert, Mindgarden Group
- Gil Sylvia, Director, Coastal Oregon Marine Experiment Station
- Mark Whitham, Product Development Specialist, Oregon Sea Grant
- Shel Weinberg, Process and Operations Specialist, Weinberg & Assoc.
To learn more about value-added seafood opportunities and the Community Seafood Initiative, please see http://www.heads-up.net/csi/products.cfm.